All rights reserved. No part of this course may be sold, reproduced, used with clients, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the respective owners as permitted by copyright law. These techniques are copyrighted and for personal use only. If you are in a professional field where you service clients and have purchased this course as a means to offer these techniques to your clients, that is not permitted at this time per the copyright.
USER AGREEMENT This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions relating to the online content provided in the Ultimate Manifestation Mastery Course (“the Course”) that Videoverview, LLC DBA Your Youniverse (“the Course owner”) will provide to you (“the User”).
If the User has any questions, they should contact the Course owner at [email protected]
1. Services and Fees: The Course owner shall provide Paid-for Content in the form of a step-by-step course that includes video, audio, printable/audio worksheets and coaching services (when applicable). The Course owner reserves the right to vary or change the content and does not guarantee that the content provided subject to payment (“Paid-for Content”) will remain a paid-for service. Promotional offers are subject to change.
The user agrees to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made. The user agrees to promptly update account and other information, including email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates in the event of changes so that we can process transactions and contact the user as needed without delay.
The User shall agree to pay any fees (“Fees”) at rates in effect when the charges are incurred. The User must provide the Course owner with complete and accurate payment information. The User can pay using a credit or debit card. By submitting credit or debit card details to the Course owner, the User warrants that they are entitled to purchase the Paid-for Content using those payment details. In the event of an unauthorized payment, the Course owner reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User’s access to the Site and Paid-for Content. If no payment authorization is received or payment authorization is subsequently cancelled, the Course owner may immediately terminate or suspend access to any Paid-for Content and/or the Course. The Course owner will try to process the User’s request for any Paid-for Content promptly but does not guarantee that the Paid-for Content will be available to the User by any specified time. A contract with the User for use of the Course will come into effect when the User signs up for the Course and enters accurate payment details. The User, having paid the Fee, will have no right of cancellation for the supply of the Paid-for Content. This does not affect the User’s statutory rights. The Course owner is not responsible for emails that are not received by the User due to email filtering services, spam policies or User's neglect to add the site's email address ([email protected]) to their email contacts.
We reserve the right to refuse to fulfill any order you place with us. At our sole discretion, we may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, with the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify the user by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by online coaches/counselors, dealers, resellers or distributors. In these cases, we will rely on our sole discretion and do not make any guarantee of an appeals or review process.
2. Disclaimer: The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The Course (and its respective owners) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
If you meet any of the following conditions, whether knowingly or not, you should not use these products without first consulting with a physician: Epileptics, Pregnant women, Individuals prone to seizures, Individuals under the influence of medication or drugs. Although the Course has been designed to contribute to your general well-being, it is not meant to replace any medical or psychological treatment or consultation and does not claim to replace these things.
3. Limitations on Use of the Site: All content and services provided by the Course belongs to the Course owner. The Course owner owns all the intellectual property rights in the content and services. The content and services provided are solely for the personal use of the User and the User shall not sub-license, distribute, sell, supply, modify, adapt, amend, incorporate, merge, or otherwise alter any content or service provided under this Agreement. The User shall not remove or replicate any logo, copyright or proprietary notices, legends, symbols, labels, watermarks, signatures or any other like marks affixed to or embedded in the content or services. The User shall not carry out any act or omission or permit any act or omission to take place that infringes or is likely to infringe any intellectual property rights owned or used by the Course owner or its licensors.
All content is copyrighted by Videoverview, LLC DBA Your Youniverse and its respective owners https://www.UltimateManifestationMastery.com
All rights reserved. No part of this course may be sold, reproduced, used with clients, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the respective owners as permitted by copyright law.
4. Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VideOverview, LLC DBA Your Youniverse at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
5. Refund Policy: The School offers a 30-day 'Action Taker' full refund for any user that has used the material and is unsatisfied with the Ultimate Manifestation Mastery course. (The processes require that you work with them in order for them to work for you.) In order to qualify for a refund, you must submit all worksheets that were provided with the Course and they must be completed, along with a written request for the refund within 30 days of the purchase date to [email protected] Audio submissions and paperwork that is not the actual worksheet will not be accepted. All worksheets must be within one email as image attachments or a folder consisting of all of the completed worksheets. You must also include your Paypal or Stripe transaction number and the email address that you used to make the purchase so the refund can be issued. When proper documentation is received within 30 days of your purchase date, by midnight eastern time on the 30th day after your purchase, your refund will be issued within 30 business days. No refunds are offered for mini-courses, the 'Reinvent Yourself' program, workbooks or meditation/affirmation bundles that are not the full "Ultimate Manifestation Mastery" Course. If you purchase an offered bundle course package that includes the Ultimate Manifestation Mastery Course, you are only eligible to receive a refund for the Ultimate Manifestation Mastery Course portion of the bundled offer (for the price of the Ultimate Manifestation Mastery Course as a stand alone at the time of the sale) when the requirements are met.
Our staff reviews refund requirements Monday-Friday with the exclusion of holidays. They are not available to do so on weekends. Submitted requirements that occur during weekend hours will begin review on the next business day with a notation of the date that the requirements were submitted. If the next business day puts you outside of the 30-day window and ALL requirements are NOT submitted, the refund will be forfeited as the time frame for any missing submissions will have passed. If your submission falls within the 30-day window and ALL requirements ARE submitted, the refund will be issued once the review is complete.
Teachable.com, the course platform hosting website, stops our access to issue refunds via their platform at exactly the 30-day mark and keeps their service fee for the purchase. If you submit your refund requirements on the 28th, 29th or 30th day, you will be subject to a non-refundable $50.00 service fee and can only be refunded via direct payment through a valid Paypal address. All refund requests must be verified as valid and can take up to 72 hours for this verification.
6. Online Terms: By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you attest that you are of the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to the use of this site by your minor dependents as appropriate. Use of our tools or products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited. Use of our tools or products that violate laws in your respective jurisdictions, including but not limited to copyright laws is also expressly prohibited. As a user of this site, you agree not to transmit viruses, worms, and any other malware, spyware, or otherwise destructive code. Doing so may result in an immediate termination of any services you may have with our company.
7. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity: The User expressly agrees that the use of the Course is at the User’s own risk. Neither the Course owner nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Course is liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of the User’s access to, or use of, or inability to use the Site or any linked site or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the Site or resulting from any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible property including legal costs and expenses, even if the Course Owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything in the Course is provided to the User “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to every User. The User must check their local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. While the Course owner will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information the Course, the Course owner makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. The Course owner is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
The information is provided with the understanding that the Course does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by the Course owner or its affiliates or any other party involved in the Site and is not intended to be relied upon by Users in making (or refraining from making) any decisions based on such information. The User must make their own decisions on whether or not to rely on any information posted in the Course. The Course owner reserves the right to modify information displayed on this Site but it does not make any commitment to update the information displayed on this Site.
No party who is involved in the workings of the Course will at any time be liable or responsible in any way for the content, including Paid-for Content, and information provided on or via the Course and for the User’s use of the Course. The User agrees to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold the Course owner and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, coaches, directors, employees, owners, agents, information providers, licensors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers and their respective officers, (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any Indemnified Party and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from the User’s use of, connection with or conduct regarding the Course or any breach by the User of these terms, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, loss of data, replacement costs, psychological evaluation and/or damage or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Course or any products procured using the Course, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Course or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the course or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Course, even if advised of their possibility. The Course owner reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, and in such case, the User agrees to co-operate with the defense of such claim with no case liable for any injury or loss. As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Videoverview, LLC DBA Your Youniverse and our subsidiaries, affiliates, and relevant constituents harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of breach of this Agreement or the documents they incorporate by reference, or the violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
9. Revisions and Errata: The material in The Course is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary or more timely sources of information. While every effort is made on our part to keep this information up to date and accurate, The Course does not warrant, nor is responsible, if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The materials appearing on the Course’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk and the user agrees that Videoverview, LLC DBA Your Youniverse shall not be held responsible for any personal, financial, or others losses or hardships that arise as a result of consulting the information on this site and/or The Course. This site may contain certain historical information that may not be current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time without notice, but we have no obligation or commitment to update any information or material on our site. By using this site, you agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site and perform your own due diligence.
10. Modifications to the Service and Prices: Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service or any part or content thereof without notice or advance warning. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of our Services, or unavailability of the information on our site. The term “lifetime access” in this context means the option to download and/or print any materials that are available for such (not including videos) from the Course for permanent use. Lifetime access to the Course implies until/if the Course is taken down or removed from the course hosting platform.
11. User Comments and Other Submissions: If users transmit specific submission at our request, or without a request, users send creative ideas, express concerns, and submit suggestions, testimonials or other materials, whether through our online contact form, email, postal mail, forum, private group or my other means, the users understand the we retain the right without restriction to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us as permitted by law. We are and shall be under no obligation to maintain any submissions in confidence; to pay compensation for any submissions; or to respond to any submissions. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to use our sole discretion when making decisions about what content to remove. The user agrees that comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights. Users further agree that comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. Users are prohibited from using a false e-mail address, posing as someone else, or otherwise misleading us or third- parties as to the origin of any comments. Users are solely responsible for any legal action that may stem from their comments that violate applicable laws. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
12. Prohibited Uses: In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) to disseminate any obscene or immoral content; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, or other websites. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
13. Hours of Operation and Timeliness of Responses: The User agrees that the Course and all employees operate during the hours of 9:00am ET to 5:00pm ET, that we are closed on Saturday, Sunday and all major U.S. holidays, and that emails and other correspondence will be answered within 48 hours of being received during normal operating hours. The User agrees that there is no phone support available for the Course. The User also agrees that at the employee’s and staff’s discretion, we reserve the right to disregard emails and other correspondence that we feel do not warrant a response. All questions related to course material will be responded to.
14. Consequences of Breach of these Terms: In the event that the Course owner considers or determines, in their complete discretion, that the User has breached, violated or contravened the Agreement or has otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct in the use of the Course, or the content or services, they reserve the absolute right to: (a) warn the User that they have violated the Agreement and ask the User to discontinue such conduct; (b) discontinue the User’s ability to access the Course and/or any other related services, including Paid-for Content; and (c) take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting the User’s use of the Site) to prevent the User from using the Site or linking to the Site.
15. Proper Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement and all matters arising from it shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the state of Georgia in the United States of America and shall be subject to the [exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of Georgia in the United States of America.
16. Entire Agreement: This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements and undertakings and constitutes the entire agreement relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. The User confirms that they have not entered into this Agreement on the basis of any representation that is not expressly incorporated into this Agreement.